Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Various Examples of Fonts In Use

Various Examples of Fonts In Use During a bit of web surfing I stumbled upon couple more examples of my fonts in use & people who have chosen a font of mine for their particular project. Here are some pictures and screen captures of those findings. Images link back to the site where they were found if you would like to take a more in depth look at my "Fonts In Use."

LT Nutshell Library font used
LT Nutshell Library font, one of my more obscure fonts being used in this post about the blog author's current fashion obsessions.

Champagne & Limousines font used
This is a wedding invitation that uses my Champagne & Limousines font, among other wedding related materials it was also selected for.

LT Chickenhawk Font T-Shirt Design
T-shirt design using my LT Chickenhawk Font, not yet commissioned. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment