Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blogger Templates by Nymphont?

Thumb Hello! Well, I write today, because I would like some feedback on this idea I have been pondering; creating/customizing some free blogger templates. I see that for some making a blogger template or customizing one could be quite difficult, and being that I am now somewhat comfortable in doing so, I thought I should make some for others to use free.

Still, there already are several sites where one can obtain a blogger template in existence, and I am unsure if making more would be useful. I get few comments on most posts as it is, (hint hint!) so I am not optimistic about this post being any different, but I seek and welcome your feedback on this.

What do you think about custom or pre-made blogger templates? Would you like to see pre-made or custom templates by Nymphont?

No comments:

Post a Comment