Saturday, October 17, 2009

25 Beautiful Pink and Black Web Designs

25 Beautiful Pink and Black Web Designs Love it or hate it, the color pink is a color that is often used in web design. Paired with black, it makes for one of my own personal favorite web color schemes. I use the colors myself.

October is breast cancer awareness month as well, so I've rounded up 25 web designs sharing this color combination that are sure to inspire.

Pink and black along with shades of gray make for excellent web design colors. In this roundup you will find a mix of personal sites, flash sites and corporate sites that exemplify how pink and black should be done, along with what I personally liked or think about their design.

Nice shading that creates an interesting light effect on the background.
Daniel Schutzsmith - All Around Web nerd

Rut m.fl
Unique layout with crisp graphics.
Rut m.fl

Flash site which clearly expresses the message intended.
Sex and the City - The Movie

Clear navigation and again nice shading to create lighting effects on the background.
The Image Boutique

Interesting graphics and great texture
CSSHazard

Beautifully simple and nice bold sans-serif type used
OKsuzi - Marketing Services

Nice flash withe cute illustrations
PULCOPIYO

Manages to include a lot of content and still have a minimal sort of style with the use of simple graphics.
the pink crow

This is one of my favorites, and I don't typically like flash sites. They use beautiful shading and imagery and use flash effectively I think.
Swallow.net

Very user-friendly in appearance, feels welcoming, great design.
EC Media

It's only fitting that Fuel Your Interface would itself have such a fabulous interface. This site has a perfectly organized grid-based layout, everything is clearly defined and easy to identify. I am a big fan of the Fuel Brand websites.
Screencapture

Hey, wait a second, how did this get in here? He he he. (sceencap updated 10/30/09)
Nymphont

Great graphics and animation in this nice design
Pink Feet

Wonderful clean and modern design that uses refreshing sans-serif type. Must see flash intro/splash screen. Trust me.
The Happy Corp

Interesting and unique layout with nice crisp images
Elan Chilas

Really fun and bright style with an interesting use of flash
Yokaboo

Nothing too "unusual" about this design, but its a nice clean web 2.0 style, with gradients used niced to create depth to the menus and other areas.
Screencapture

Another personal favorite of mine. I love the specific tones they used and the interesting photographs of people used. Great design.
Snog

Really unique and interesting layout style and cool imagery
Bar Music Hall

Truly one of my favorite web designs ever, I had to include ECTOMACHINE. Love it, absolutely love it.
ECTOMACHINE

Lots of content presented in a nice, organized fashion.
Screencapture

The color here borders on purple, but I thought this site was too cute not to show. Love the separation in the design by using different shades on the header, body, and footer.
Cow & Monkey

Very hip/trendy use of imagery and grunge fonts and textures.
Screencapture

I had some hesitation about including this site because of the name, but it's still a perfectly nice layout, and I love the suble flourishes in the background and nice reflection given to the menu.
Screencapture

What better site to end with than the stunning Remix Creative website. Simply marvelous design. Love the extra large text and overall look of this site.
Remix Creative

Wait! We're not done yet! I saw this site shortly after posting this, I just had to include it. The Effing Card Company rocks the colors pink and black so well.
The Effing Card Company
I hope you have enjoyed these sites as much as I have! Feel free to share your thoughts below on these sites or let me know of any other great pink and black web designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment