Monday, July 27, 2009

Frail & Bedazzled Font In Use

Frail & Bedazzled Font In UseBook cover design and web graphic below featuring the font Frail & Bedazzled, I created, just some examples of my fonts "in use." This font is free to use and download for personal use, and can be used commercially with a PayPal donation. I love to see my fonts in use and feature them in my blog, so if you have something you created using one of my fonts let me know!

Entities 1: Le Jour de L'Eveil
"Entities 1: Le Jour de L'Eveil"
by Mathieu Forntin
Illustrated by Oliver Carpentier
Publisher: Editions Trampoline
Graphic Artist: Nancy Létourneau
Graphic Artist:Gabrielle Leblanc

Mentioned in the One and Only Web Designer Mag
Web Graphic Lettering,
"Web Designer Mag"
by Andy Sowards
Website: AndySowards.com :: Web Design, Developement, Programming

No comments:

Post a Comment