Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dafont Download Statistics Revealed

Thumb In celebration of surpassing 1,000,000 downloads on dafont.com, I thought I would share these screen-captures of past and current download statistics. Not that I have much to brag about (Only four fonts in the top 100 right now for example, most of which that have remained in the top100 since their debut/never leaving, yawn.....) but since these stats are not made public (thankfully) maybe they'd be interesting to some, if not other designers on dafont who would like to compare.

And let's not beat around the bush here, I am revealing my download statistics, well, because I am a bit proud of them. Some of them at least. My only regret is I did not get a screen capture when LT Chickenhawk first appeared on the site. At it's peak daily downloads passed the 10,000 mark. Yes ten-thousand-downloads in one 24-hour period!

During it's three week stay in the #1 spot on dafont.com's Top 100 (over three weeks if you want to get technical, but who's counting?), it was regularly getting anywhere between 5,000-9,000 downloads daily according to my download statistics.

Though I didn't get a screen-capture during LT Chickenhawk's Heyday, the stats on these screen-captures are nothing to scoff at. Well except for those of poor LT Nutshell Library maybe. Always a low turn-out for that one. They can't all be winner's right? But most of them are, as you will see with my dafont download statistics revealed.
Download Statistics 04/28/09
Download Statistics 04/28/09

Download Statistics 05/11/09
Download Statistics 05/11/09

Download Statistics 05/12/09
Download Statistics 05/12/09

Download Statistics 05/17/09
Download Statistics 05/17/09

Today's Statistics (07/18/09)
Download Statistics 07/18/09
Add em' up. Over 1,000,000 downloads since the debut of my first font on dafont.com, December 11, 2008*. Thanks for the love dafont!. I don't care what anyone says about free fonts, you're still the best font site by far. W00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment