Saturday, May 9, 2009

About Me

About Me It's really rare when I say much about myself (personally) online but I am in a giving mood so, I'd like to share a few random facts about myself:


When I was little...

  • I thought if penguins really tried, they could fly. They just weren't trying hard enough.
  • On a field trip in the first grade, I got lost at the San Fransisco Zoo. It was kind of a big deal. They didn't realize they lost a child until doing the head count on the buses going home. Can you imagine what it must have been like for those teachers when they realized they were one child short? I (obviously) was found and okay. Didn't get kidnapped or raped, but I bet those teachers were shittin a brick for a minute!
  • I used to dress my younger brother up like a girl, and call him "Suzy." I even went so far as to put a wig on him that my mom had, and then I'd walk him around the neighborhood. It's a wonder that kid didn't end up having serious issues.

Weirdness...

  • I can open a beer bottle with my teeth. Preferably Newcastle, thank you very much.
  • I feel bad when I think about eating animals, but they taste so good sometimes. Sorry Peta.
  • The little "coffin with wings logo" I use for Nymphont was inspired by the tattoo I have on the back of my neck. I am not a tattoo freak really, but I have been thinking of getting a type-inspired one..
  • I'm sort of superstitious, I try not to set my purse down on the floor or ground for example, and if I am walking with one person or more besides myself, I try to avoid splitting from them. If while walking for instance, we came upon a street sign, light-pole or any other object we'd have to go around, I prefer that we both go around the object the same way, rather than split and meet again. If this is unavoidable and we do part, as soon as we again meet past the object I have to say "Bread and Butter." Because bread and butter stick together, get it? Weird huh? It's sort of a reminder to me, to be in the moment, and to care about who I am with and what we are doing.
  • I am a fucking cheeze-ball. I am a lover. I am incapable of any love other than unconditional love.

I love...

  • Being a mom
  • Coca-cola (They should sponsor me, this shits gonna kill me I drink it too much)
  • Burn Notice
  • Music
  • Dancing (alone)
  • Reading. Just about anything.
  • Trying to learn different languages
  • New York. The city and the state. Las Vegas, San Fransisco, San Diego... pretty much the whole state of California. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
  • "The Human Experience," I guess. People, are pretty great. We're a neat creature us humans sometimes.
  • Nancy Grace. Don't lie you do too. (I do a great Nancy Grace impression by the way, shame I can't share that with you)
  • Cheeze-Itz
  • Typography :)
  • Laughing. Make me laugh!

I would like...

  • To swear less maybe, or that swearing wasn't so frowned upon. Either or. :)
  • Go back to school.
  • Move away from here.
  • Be in love. Forever I mean. Yup. That would be cool.
  • Our children to be safe. Maybe it's because I am a mom, but I really lose sleep over children that are being, or have been harmed. I wish there was something I could do.
  • To be forgiven

I try...

  • To do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment