Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nymph's Handwriting Font

Nymph's Handwriting FontIntroducing Nymph's Handwriting, (Version 1.00 debuted April 14, 2009)  Yes, this font is based on my own handwriting. How could I make fonts without fonting my own handwriting, right? I had to make this.Anyways, I hope you like it. Enjoy!

Nymph's Handwriting Font
Download Font!

The zip contains 1 font files in Windows TrueType™ format and the ReadMe.txt that defining the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement. Please read the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement as the terms specified within are binding upon download.

The download is licensed free for personal use. Commercial use of this font requires a donation. Donations for the license to use this font commercially can be placed via PayPal using any major credit card, and do not require a PayPal account. Click here if you would like to donate. Email me nymphont@yahoo.com if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Nymph's Handwriting Font Example
Nymph's Handwriting Font Example




No comments:

Post a Comment